AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 30+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the role: The Account Manager is responsible for driving all inside sales activity and sales reporting for the Phoenix Convention Center (PCC) while delivering the highest level of client satisfaction and retention possible. In this role, the candidate will be eligible for the PCC inside sales compensation plan. NOTE: Inside sales are defined as inbound PCC events, in-conjunction-with (ICWs) and PCC-affiliated programs that are subject to commission. Outside sales are defined as local and national events not related to the PCC or subject to PCC commission. Client referrals will also be an expectation of this role as the Account Executive will be highly visible to many customer types.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure consistently high levels of client satisfaction and retention for assigned portfolio:
- Act as liaison between client and internal teams.
- Ensure that each client’s needs and goals are clearly communicated and represented.
- Solicit and receive constant feedback from client on level of satisfaction, areas for improvement and areas of success.
- Share feedback with internal teams and Sales Directors on a consistent and real-time basis.
- Work with Senior Directors of Sales, Marketing, Operations and Accounting to ensure proper execution of internal processes that result in high client satisfaction and retention:
- Act as the lead salesperson to clients as assigned by the PCC National Account Executive.
- Support the PCC National Account Executive on clients as he or she directs.
- Contribute to the building of proposals and request for proposal (RFP) responses.
- Ensure that orders move smoothly through the internal approval process.
- Stay in constant communication with the PCC National Account Executive throughout processes.
- Attend in-person client presentations as necessary.
- Before, during or after a show, make any changes to the order that will affect the invoice.
- Work with the Accounting and Operations teams after the show to ensure that the client receives a timely and accurate invoice.
- Work closely with all internal departments and individuals to deliver the highest level of profitability on every event:
- Review every order at least one week before the event to ensure that the order is complete and accurate while also maximizing the use of internal inventory and people.
- Work with Operations to identify additional savings opportunities that maintain the highest level of quality.
- Revise orders based upon client changes/adds and distribute new budget to the client and/or PCC National Account Executive.
- Maintain on-site presence at shows when required or appropriate:
- Act as primary point of contact for client when on site.
- Create adequate backup plans for client contact coverage in instances when it is not possible to be on site.
- Create Post-Show Report for client on all shows where appropriate:
- Report should consist of both positive and negative results from
- show and contain feedback from client.
- Review report with any appropriate parties (including client, when
- Other duties as assigned by National Account Executive, PCC.
- Travel Required: Minimal to none.
Why you’ll like working here:
Top salary and commission
Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
Opportunity for career advancement
Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
Casual dress code
Cell phone reimbursement